You are invited to engage with this exciting new project!
Here are some ways you can do so:
- Translate our work! Contact us if you are able to translate our case studies into your language. We are especially looking for people to translate into Italian, Czech, Slovenian and Romanian. Please click this link if you are able to help us.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Write articles/share news in our newsletter
- Share with us any resources you find useful for sharing permaculture with children
- Download our materials as they become available
- Test our resources (lesson plans) with your children and share with us your feedback.
- Download and freely use our outputs.
- Send us your materials/lesson plans/ ideas/ other resources which you would like to share.
- Help with translating into or from English Translate some of our materials
- Attend the training, conference and/or training events
- Make a donation – we would love to have extra funds to:
- Pay a graphic designer (to make the resources, newsletter, promotional materials & website attractive);
- Increase the hours our staff can spend working with children (most of the time currently is going to project management and writing resources)
- To develop the database on the website
- Volunteer for Children in Permaculture